Intune is a cloud-based service in the enterprise mobility management (EMM) space that helps enable your workforce to be productive while keeping your corporate data protected.
With Intune, you can:
- Manage the mobile devices your workforce uses to access company data.
- Manage the mobile apps your workforce uses.
- Protect your company information by helping to control the way your workforce accesses and shares it.
- Ensure devices and apps are compliant with company security requirements.
Intune is the component of Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) that manages mobile devices and apps. It integrates closely with other EMS components like Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) for identity and access control and Azure Information Protection for data protection. When you use it with Office 365, you can enable your workforce to be productive on all their devices, while keeping your organization’s information protected.
- You’ll make strong use of device management if you’re creating a pool of single-use devices to be shared by shift workers in a retail store.
- You’ll lean on app management and data protection if you allow your workforce to use their personal devices to access corporate data (BYOD).
- If you are issuing corporate phones to information workers, you’ll rely on all of the technologies.
Common business problems that Intune helps solve
- Protect your on-premises email and data so that it can be accessed by mobile devices
- Protect your Office 365 mail and data so that it can be safely accessed by mobile devices
- Issue corporate-owned phones to your workforce
- Offer a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) or personal device program to all employees
- Enable your employees to securely access Office 365 from an unmanaged public kiosk
- Issue limited-use shared tablets to your task workers
Get started today
Contact us today to learn more about how Intune can empower your team to do more, securely.